Contact Schertz Tree Services Experts to schedule an appointment for a free estimate for all of your tree trimming needs. We are an expert tree services company and we are ready to assist you!
Tree trimming can be a very dangerous job if you don't have the proper equipment or if you don't know all of the safety precautions to take to prevent an unfortunate accident from happening. Also, using improper techniques will actually cause harm to your tree and leave it open to disease and decay. Make sure to hire a tree professional to complete the job or get expert advice before tackling it yourself.
Tree trimming is the process of removing dead or excess branches from a tree. This helps to improve the tree's appearance, health, and safety.
There are a few things that you should know when trimming a tree:
- Only remove branches that are dead, diseased, or causing structural damage.
- Do not remove more than one-third of the tree's leaves.
- Avoid topping trees, which is when the main trunk is cut back significantly. This technique will actually damage the tree which can lead to disease and pest infestations.
Here are the steps for trimming a tree:
1. First, assess the tree to identify which branches need to be removed.
2. Next, use the proper tools to cut the branches.
3. Finally, dispose of the branches properly.
Why would you trim your trees?
Trimming your tree improves its health!
1. Trimming your tree can remove diseased or dead branches, which can help to improve the overall health of your tree.
2. Trimming can also help to encourage new growth, and can improve the shape and appearance of your tree.
3. Trimming will help to reduce the risk of your tree becoming damaged in a storm or high winds.
4. Finally, trimming your tree can help to keep it from becoming a nuisance to your neighbors or to passersby.